- You decide how the job fits into your weekly and daily routine
- Your work helps people to be happier and healthier
- You have the opportunity to grow with the role
- You get free dance lessons
Part time Marketing Officer
Creative and analytical person needed to spread marketing magic that inspires adults to dance at our studio.
Applications close 5pm Friday 23 November 2018
As a Marketing Officer with Move Through Life Dance Studio, you’ll be play a key role in inspiring more adults to bring dance into their lives, regardless of their previous experience, age, shape, or size.
To keep the Move Through Life community humming along, you’ll be helping to spread the word about our studio. You’ll help develop promotional campaigns, post on social media, play around with images and words, keep our website in top shape, delve into our online insights, and, most importantly, make sure people know their contact with us will be positive and uplifting.
A dance studio that caters specifically to adults of all ages, offering a dance classes in a range of styles (ballet, contemporary, jazz, tap, mature dance, dance conditioning) in a four locations across Adelaide. We believe that any body can dance, regardless of age, shape, size, or previous experience. We’re not just in the business of running dance classes. We are in the business of increasing happiness and wellbeing through dance classes.
In a typical day you might:
- be involved in a vibrant discussion about a new promo campaign
- get behind the scenes in dance classes to capture the magic with photos or video
- exercise your wordsmithing talents putting together enticing copy
- put together a Facebook advertising campaign
- schedule a week’s worth of social content
- immerse yourself in the fascinating figures of our online insights
- exercise your creative juices while editing video or photo content.
This job might be for you if you:
- want flexibility and autonomy in your working life
- have a mind that is both creative and analytical
- enjoy working with words, images, or video footage
- want your work to help make people healthier and happier
- you think on your feet, you like learning new things, you can learn quickly, and you enjoy finding a better way to do things
- love living in the digital age, as well as exploring how to connect with people in a non-digital way
- want a role that you can grow with as the role grows.
To land this job, you need to:
- be social media savvy
- have experience or passion about at least one area associated with marketing (social media, digital advertising, analystics, video editing, graphic design, or copy writing)
- know how to spell and use grammar correctly (although not be afraid to use a conversational tone)
- be able to follow written procedures but you can also develop and improve them
- be pretty savvy with computers, including using popular online tools like Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, and others.
Read through the Job Info Pack, then send us an email that includes your CV, as well as a covering letter that outlines why you’d like to join us, and what you have to offer, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to chat before submitting an application, phone Jo on 0402 070 021.